I finished painting B's room(if you visit don't look too close!) for the most part so will show you the finished room! I sill have border to do but hey, it took me a year and a half to get this far so who knows when that will get up. I never got into decorating his room when he was born because it really was the last thing on my mind because I felt so awful and we lived in an apartment. So along the way I have picked up things that I told myself I would use for his room when I decorate it so here it is, slowly coming together.
I have always loved pics like this and Grandpa and Grandma T gave him this when we lived in NY.

I love this fan and since Granpa Z works for NASA it seemed perfect! B calls it his North America Astronaut fan.

New Bedding(before B piles all his animals and blankets back on)

I bought this when we lived in Erie..

This really was the only decoration he had in his first room so I have kept it in his room. Yes, I will hang it in his dorm room too;-)

So there it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment