Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Costco!

Yes, it's true, we are now members of Costco. R did the research and decided that membership was the best. B likes it because of the samples, and a happy kid with food means a pleasant shopping experience for me. Yay!

Samples we had today were yogurt, pizza, Doritos, and warm brownies. Yum and I am pretty sure that since they are just samples that means zero points, right?!?!
We also have to get a drink.... he loves to shout out....Mommy's diede coke!

On the way out I always have B hand the receipt to the person at the door and they usually draw a smiley face for him. Today the lady asked how he was and his response was "I am Buzz Lightyear!"
I looked at her and smiled and said I guess that means he is good!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

We LOVE Costco. I always say we can have a whole meal just on samples. Plus all the old lady sample ladies love small children. :o)