Friday, February 25, 2011

Final Swim Class!

Yesterday was B's final swim class for this month. I told R that he will probably be in the beginner class for quite some time and really that's not a problem for me. The point is he loves it and you can see the progress!

Here is a pic of B with his buddy AJ. They are so cute and when they first see eachother they are so excited like it's been years since they last saw eachother.
Practicing water safety. Never too early to teach it I guess but watching these three hyper boys "rescue" their teacher was entertaining!



B loves swim class but does love to splash too. I noticed that most people in the pool area know B due to his name being said many times:-) Even the old ladies in water aerobics in the next pool know him. They all come up to me and tell me how cute and happy he always is. I am sure they are really thinking that poor mom has a wild child!

Happy Boy!

Splashing even on the pool deck!

B's progress report was great. Lots of progress was made and still lots to work on!
His teacher gave him a lolli pop and he was more than thrilled!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Swim lessons look like fun. H is so afraid of water (aka doesn't want to learn to swim) despite us constantly trying to get her to love it - ha ha.