Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phantom!

My Cousin Tasha was in town for 5 days. We had an awesome time and B was great. Minus a meltdown in the car after an afternoon on the strip he was on his best behavior. We were sad to have her leave today but I remembered right before we were heading out the door to get a pic. I always try to get a pic of company with B and this time I almost forgot!

Tasha said she wanted to see a show while here and didn't care what. When I asked if she had seen The Phantom of the Opera before she said no but has wanted to for 13 years. Perfect! I love it and have lost count of how many times I have seen it and can pretty much recite all the words during the whole show(guess you got that gene from me B!). Today B has loved looking at the program for it. Yay, maybe he will be my date for the next show I want to see;-)

No comments: