Since B was sick yesterday I canceled our sitter for today and decided to be brave and take B to our accountant appointment with us. Yikes! Of course he did not want to go in but after a few seconds we were on our way in. I think B has learned that the more he fusses in the begining the more he gets in the end. So while R was talking with the accountant as I should have been too, I was hanging with B. B had an endless supply of bubble gum, up to date people magazines, the remote control to the tv and we got to watch the super cool fish in the fish tank. And to top it off, B got a whole box of girl scout cookies because the accountant said he loved seeing B so happy. Oh how he can work his magic when he wants to!

Mouth full of gum and reading what he calls "mommy's magazines!" Life is good!
1 comment:
Ha ha! That picture is great. B is making me proud with that trashy magazine.
Post a Comment