Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Endless Energy!

It was one of those days, B has endless energy and I have none! So after he spent the morning with a sitter, then swim lessons and an hour or so in the bounce house we headed outside!

I love this pic because he insisted on holding the garage opener in his pocket!
It was also very bright out so who gets the sunglasses? Of course B does!

Later we ditched the bike and decided to just walk. I love when he has his hands in his pockets!

On the way back to our house I asked B if he wanted a piggy back ride. He got down on the ground and walked on his hands and knees and oinked back home. Ok, not what I was thinking but a lot easier on my back;-)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Somebody's new phone must take pretty great pictures!