Wednesday, May 11, 2011

B Talk!

I love toddler talk. B makes me laugh. I can tell his little brain is going non stop trying to figure things out.

While B was running today at the park he noticed a bunch of kids playing ultimate frisbee. He then came up to me and asked "mommy, why are the big kids throwing a plate?" my response was it was a frisbee and we never throw plates. Obviously he didn't hear me because the next thing out of his mouth was "wow, kids are funny throwing the plate!!"
Oh my goodness lets hope he doesn't try to do this when we are home or heaven for bid out in public!
I was reading people magazine the other day and it was the Royal Wedding edition. B asked me what magazine I was reading and I told him it was about a Prince and Princess. Next I asked if he was mommy's prince....his reponse...."um no, Brayden is Blue Man!" Yes that's right I guess he has seen a few too many airport ads and bilboards advertising the Blue Man Group. So here is a pic of him being a Blue Man playing his drums at the park.

No comments: