
At the park today B wanted to swing. Of course in the "baby" swings, and you know why? Because he loves to have me push him crazy high and laugh and laugh and laugh. Last year our friend Suja was at the park with him us once and she would count to 3 and run under and push him really high. From then on the minute he is in the swing he says "mommy count?" So yes, he is getting a little big for the "baby" swings and he will do the other ones, but at the same time I secretly love that he likes the baby ones. That way it doesn't seem like he is growing as fast as he really is;-)

There is nothing I love more than seeing a little kid with their back pack on. Too cute! Today B was not off to school, we were off to the park. And his back pack, it's filled with snacks to fuel the energy that B needs to run non stop all day!
1 comment:
H swings in the baby swings almost everyday (as do a lot of kids their age I think). I am always afraid she'll fall out of the big ones so like you I swing her high in the little ones. weeeee
Post a Comment