Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sick Day :-(

B caught a bad cold Saturday night. He was up every half hour and finally at 4 I decided it was easier to lay on the floor next to his bed. Then at 5:30 he was up for good. I wasn't so awake so I gave him my phone to play with so I could lay a few more minutes. Little did I know he sent a text to Ren who was in Vancouver. Guess he decided eveyone needed to wake up. By three in the afternoon after many attempts to get him to nap and looking pitiful like this..
He finally sat up and leaned on me and fell asleep

Poor guy:(
When he woke up thankfully he was feeling better but still had a sad face

He is still sick today but feeling much better. Which is good. But it also means yesterday's and today's energy is all in one which has also made it a long day!

No comments: