Thursday, May 26, 2011

Play Place!


I decided to try out a new play place I had seen advertised before. It is south of where we live so have always put it off until today! Yes, annoying to say and probably for you to hear but I am still sick. B I think is better but not himself still. So he was wound up and I had no desire to sit at the park so we settled for this. It was wonderful. You know it's a hit when B throws a tantrum leaving even after a LONG time there. Parents had a nice place with wifi and free coffee to sit and relax while kids played. Asking for a nap is out of the question in B's life now so this is a good second choice. Here are pics from the afternoon of playing!




He loved this basketball court. I did too because he wanted me to shoot the baskets and he ran after the balls and brought them to me. Perfect!

R happened to be at a hospital near by so he brought a happy meal to B(yes, I said it was a marathon afternoon!). So since that was a really late lunch I figured might as well top it off with ice cream for dinner!

Love my days with B and they are extra special when he gets to see daddy during the work day!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Holy fancy play place!! Love B's little prep-school outfit :)