B couldn't wait to get into the pool and as you can see, he had no desire to have his picture taken. Yes, I put a life jacket on him. The kiddie pool is shallow but with so many people there I decided to be safe. And he saw other kids with one so he wanted one too.
Every hour they make you get out of the pool so of course the first time out, it was time for a snow cone!

We spent three hours at the pool and an hour at the spray park, which was enough to tire me out. Not B though.
After we got home we made some shopping trips, then after that, time to spend the rest of the evening riding around the neighborhood.

While at the pool Brayden said many times "we are in Aunt Kylie's pool!!!" Too bad we didn't get to see her, I guess she was in the airport.
B's favorite swim teachers also spotted us at the Y and were so excited to see him.
What a great day and way to welcome summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment